Education and Certifications
- B.A Exercise Science Castleton University conc. in Strength and Conditioning for Sport
- M.S Exercise Science California University of Pennsylvania conc. Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention
- (PES) Performance Enhancement Specialist-National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Womens Self Defense Instructor- Defend University/Girls on Guard
- ABC Certified Mixed Martial Arts Referee/Official
Will holds both a Bachelors and Masters Degree in the field of Exercise Science as well as having attained a Performance Enhancement Specialist Certification (PES) from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Will has a total of 18 years professional training experience working with clients of all ages, demographics, function levels and varying goals. Through the secondary education and formal training acquired over the years, Will bases all of his clients programming and pathways based on their individual needs, goals and past history as they all play a vital role in providing a client a program that will help them be successful along their way.